Potassium sulphate is the world’s most popular low-chloride fertiliser. Combining Potassium (50% K2O) and Sulphur (18%) SOP offers a high concentration of nutrients readily available to plants. Potassium Sulphate ( SOP ) has a very low salinity index making it the preferred potash fertiliser in areas at risk from soil salinity.
SOP improves crop yield and quality, making plants more resistant to drought, frost, insects and disease.
Not only does Potassium Sulphate improve the crop’s nutritional value, taste and appearance but also its resistance to deterioration during transport and storage, and its suitability for industrial processing.
1. Chemical Analysis
|Fertilizer||l Used as a specialty fertilizer on crops that are sensitive to soil chloride levels,also used in cases where chloride buildup may be problematic.|
Non Agricultural Uses
|l Used as a flash reducer in artillery propellant charges. It reduces muzzle flash, flare back and blast overpressure.
l Used as an intermediate in dye.
l Used as a clarifying agent in glass industry
l Used as a release inhibitor in medicine
l Used as an accessory ingredient in aromatics industry
l Used as all-purpose additives in food industry
l Used in biochemical inspection of serum protein.
3. Transportation Information
|DOT Classification:||Not a DOT controlled material.|
|Packing Group:||Not applicable.|
- 10 years experience in chemical industry
- One of leading and professional chemicals export and import in china
- Supply full range of chemical material and work with many brother manufacturers
- Our goods passed SGS which quality can be control and guaranteed
- Shortest delivery time. Our factory have Five production lines and one backup production line,can support any urgent orders.
- Free sample and E-catalogue are available
- Respond in 24 hours to enquiry, feedback and other requirements.